Buying A Home
Whether you are preparing to buy your dream home, your first home, or just a place to call home for now, we will walk through the process with you every step of the way. The agents at Davidson Properties are experts in Real Estate. We will make sure you understand each step of the home search and buying process. There is no question too big or small to ask us about how purchasing a home works.
Buying a home can be overwhelming and stressful. Let us use our experience and expertise to make the journey less hectic and more enjoyable. The agents at Davidson Properties care about what you want and what you need; they’re available to answer questions, provide information and point you in the right direction. As members of the National Association of Realtors, we are held to a higher ethical standard than agents who are not members; you can trust us to help you find a home. We work for you!
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect during the home buying process:
- Before you get too far, consider what price range is financially comfortable for you. A great way to determine this is by talking to your Lender so that you know how much you can expect to pay.
- Start your list of requirements for your home such as the number of bedrooms or bathrooms, location, amenities, etc. You can also start a wish list; additional things you would love to have but don’t need.
- Talk to us about your list of wants and needs and we can use our expertise, resources, and connections to start looking for your home. We can set up automatic searches on MLS and send you listings that match your parameters; you can decide which ones you want to tour and we will show them to you.
- Once you find the home you want, we will help you hammer out the details, write a contract between you and the Seller and help you navigate the contract process, manage deadlines, coordinate with vendors, and be with you every step of the way until the keys to your new home are put in your hand!
- Move into your new home and celebrate!